Thermography Cameras have been used widely in detecting temperature anomalies before a fire starts, finding hot spots and invisible defects on machinery or electrical systems that could indicate a potential problem. They are also used for surveying areas that are hard to reach with conventional measurement tools. With advanced detectors and algorithms,
Fever Screening Thermographic Cameras are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary fever screening in office buildings, factories, stations, airports and other public places, with accuracy up to ±0.3°C.
Dynamic fire detection, based on Deep Learning, is a feature of turret and bullet cameras, taking advantage of security big data, containing huge samples of global climate information to provide the highest possible detection accuracy. Convenient handheld Thermography Cameras can quickly locate areas of abnormal temperature with visualized metadata shown on handy LCD screens.
- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
KCS understands that our client requirements may vary. For this reason, KCS provides each client with the optimal Thermal-Products Thermography Thermal Cameras/ Fever Screening Series designs and cameras to meet the various requirements ranging from small to large deployments .
For more information please check the solutions details sheets:
- CK350-F | Intelligent Advance Level Fever Screening System
- D160F | Entry Level Fever Screening
- Hikvision Fever Screening Thermal Solutions and Products (Arabic)
- Fever Screening Camera Series Infographic (English)
FEVER SCREENING PACKAGES
For more information on the product contact at email@example.com / Mobile: 97221371 / 97221373 / 97221375 / 97288501
If you have a project related inquiry please click the link to our projects registration for so that we can get back to at the earliest. [APPLICATION FORM FOR PROJECT REGISTRATION]