Kuwait Computer Services provides various HID proximity and smart cards for securing your physical premises using card readers and access control systems to limit access to intruders and to maintain secure access to your office buildings and premises securing it from internal and external IT Security Threats and Breaches.
HID Global delivers a complete solution of secure smart card IDs and credentials in a variety of form factors for physical and logical access control as well as converged solutions for building and computer access, transit payment, cashless vending, biometrics and other applications.
HID provides the industry’s broadest range of smart card-based credentials such as cards, tags and keyfobs. As part of its portfolio, HID offers non technology IDs as well as single technology, multi technology, and contact chip-based smart cards.
- HID Signo Readers – Support for the widest range of credential technologies, including HID Mobile Access via native Bluetooth and Near Field Communication(NFC) capability. Plus Apple’s Enhanced Contactless Polling (ECP) to support credentials in the Apple Wallet
- HID Proximity – Low frequency, entry-level proximity cards for physical access control
- Crescendo – High security authenticators for converged physical and IT access. PKI, FIDO and more.
- iCLASS Seos – State-of-the-art, SIO-enabled, high security smart card credentials for microprocessor cards and smartphones
- iCLASS SE – High frequency and ultra-high frequency SIO-enabled credentials
- iCLASS – High frequency, secure contactless smart card credentials
- ActivID Secure Multi-Factor Authentication – Authentication tokens: strong authentication to access securely data and cloud applications
- FlexSmart/ MIFARE DESFire – High frequency, secure contactless smart card credentials
- HITAG – Low Frequency secure solution for contactless smart card credentials
- Indala Proximity – Low frequency entry-level proximity cards for physical access control
- UltraCard – Non-technology ID cards
- LEGIC – High Frequency, contactless smart card credentials
- iCLASS SEOS – HID Global’s iCLASS Seos smart cards enable the ability to carry dual identities in a single credential to offer a true “one card” solution for physical and logical access control applications. The credentials can be programmed to work immediately for opening doors and accessing to IT resources since they are provisioned to support other applications, including One-Time Password authentication (OTP) for network login.
- Hid Mobile Key Card: With HID Mobile Access®, employees can now use their smartphone, tablet or wearable to access doors, gates, networks and more. This new solution for access control greatly improves user convenience in today’s mobile-first world, as well as makes your organization look more modern and professional.
For more information regarding inquiry / pricing / order placement for Kuwait , contact Kuwait Computer Services at email@example.com
If you have a project related enquiry please click the link to our projects registration for so that we can get back to at the earliest. [APPLICATION FORM FOR PROJECT REGISTRATION]